Saturday, April 30, 2016

Double Page spread : Process

I decided to go with this picture for the double page spread.



 I started out by initially editing the picture to fix the brightness, contract and do a little color correction


I then added the main heading that was "From School to the Stage"
I chose the same font as I used on the cover to write out the band's name


I also decided to highlight a quote to make the double page spread look more authentic as I had seen in some of my inspiration spreads.


I decided to change the color from red to yellow and place it in the bottom left corner of the double page spread.


I then added a tagline under the heading explaining a gist of what the article will be about 















After this I added the article and highlighted the band name, and the names of the members.



No comments:

Post a Comment